CLICK HERE to visit the 2020 Quest Guest Online Auction.
Bids start at $450USD. The Quest Guest online auction will close on Friday, January 24 at 1:00PM AKST/ 2:00PM PST.
The Quest Guest Program (formerly known as the "Starter Program") is a unique, engaging way for Yukon Quest fans to get an intimate behind-the-scenes perspective on the race.
Included in the 2020 Quest Guest Experience:
- Lunch with Musher on Thursday January 30, 2020 in Fairbanks (11:30-12:30 AKST, Glacier Room at the Finish Line Restaurant and Lounge)
- One ticket to the Yukon Quest Start & Draw Banquet on Thursday January 30, 2020 in Fairbanks (5-10PM, Westmark Gold Room)
- Special Access Pass to the staging area before the race in Fairbanks on February 1, 2020
- Ride in a second sled behind your musher and their team for the first ~1.5 miles of the race
- Signed race poster
- Photo with your musher taken by a professional photographer
- Your name read by the announcer at the Start Line
Individual mushers may choose to add additional perks to their online auction. Click on a musher's name in order to see what is included in their package.
NET PROCEEDS OF THIS PROGRAM WILL BE DIVIDED EVENLY AMONG ALL FINISHING MUSHERS, AND WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT ALL 2020 YUKON QUEST MUSHERS.
"I had a marvelous time and had the pleasure of experiencing the fun of Fairbanks and the quiet of mushing on the river - a bit of the magic of the Yukon Quest" - Dawn Beckwell
"It truly was an experience of a life time which I hope to repeat" - Betty Miller
Questions? Please email Niki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fairbanks office at 907-452-7954.