CLICK HERE to visit the 2020 Quest Guest Online Auction.
The Quest Guest Program is a unique, engaging way for Yukon Quest fans to get an intimate behind-the-scenes perspective on the race.
Included in the 2020 Quest Guest Experience:
- Lunch with Musher on Thursday January 30, 2020 in Fairbanks (11:30-12:30 AKST, Glacier Room at the Finish Line Restaurant and Lounge)
- One ticket to the Yukon Quest Start & Draw Banquet on Thursday January 30, 2020 in Fairbanks (5-10PM, Westmark Gold Room)
- Special Access Pass to the staging area before the race in Fairbanks on February 1, 2020
- Ride in a second sled behind your musher and their team for the first ~1.5 miles of the race
- Signed race poster
- Photo with your musher taken by a professional photographer
- Your name read by the announcer at the Start Line
Individual mushers may choose to add additional perks to their online auction. Click on a musher's name in order to see what is included in their package.
Bids start at $450USD. The Quest Guest online auction will close on Friday, January 24 at 1:00PM AKST/ 2:00PM PST.
NET PROCEEDS OF THIS PROGRAM WILL BE DIVIDED EVENLY AMONGST ALL FINISHING MUSHERS, AND WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT ALL 2020 YUKON QUEST MUSHERS.
"I had a marvelous time and had the pleasure of experiencing the fun of Fairbanks and the quiet of mushing on the river - a bit of the magic of the Yukon Quest" - Dawn Beckwell
"It truly was an experience of a life time which I hope to repeat" - Betty Miller
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fairbanks office at 907-452-7954.